Physical Therapy, Day of Rest, Dining Out
Yesterday Mom drove me to physical therapy, then she stopped to donate items. We went home for a lunch of spaghetti and meatballs and fruit. Mom ran errands in the afternoon, Dad and I rested.
This week, I have started sometimes to ambulate indoors without a cane. After discussions with Lisa at my doctor's office and with Keelan at physical therapy, I will be trying same outside for short distances.
After getting gasoline at the Oakland Sunoco ($3.97/gallon, a couple of pennies cheaper than the price the day before---crude sweet oil prices have dropped, but there is a lag in the corresponding drop in gas prices), I treated Mom and Dad for dinner at our favorite soup and salad bar and sandwich place in Squirrel Hill. It poured rain outside while we dined.
Labels: dining, economy, exercise, Pittsburgh, sleep, transportation, walking, water exercise

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home