First Day of School, Fall 2008
Today I awoke at about 5am and did some last minute prepping. I fell back to sleep and my dad called me to awaken ~7am. I had breakfast and headed to work to set up lab in G9 at about 7:50am.
About halfway through the class, I was informed that I would be teaching at Monday afternoon from now on, instead of Monday morning. The rest of my 4-section schedule would stay the same (, after several changes).
Whew! After teaching two sections back-to-back, I am physically tired...and no physical therapy today.
I printed up some documents from Rebecca, the librarian in health sciences, who is helping me with some searches. I'll be heading home soon....
~~~~~
My boss, C., had called before I had arrived at home...another change, involving teaching on Thursday afternoons. My schedule shifted once again (to accomodate medical appointments), and only one original section remained from my three original sections. Much jockeying for position. Ah, well.
Labels: BAD, biology, encyclopedia, exercise, research, sleep, teaching, water exercise, work

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home