Joyce's In-Laws
Kelly and I spent yesterday dinner and night at Phyllis and Gene's home. They were already hosting Joyce, Greg, Miranda, and Benny. We sat up talking after the kids had gone to bed, and ate chocolate Neapolitan cookies.
This morning, after I played with the children in the wee hours of the morning, Phyllis and I prepared bacon and pancakes for breakfast; and Joyce prepared the drinks and table for dining. I napped, then mid-afternoon we went for a swim. It was quite fun. Mom and Dad and William, Marissa, Beatrice, and Solomon joined us for dinner.
Beatrice LOVED the watermelon. Wait: Beatrice LOVED the Watermelon. We took various permutations of family photos, and Mom and Dad had also brought the Luis Mesa portraits for more photos today (Marissa had taken photos of all four of us with our portraits and similar hairstyles from about 30+ years ago yesterday at Mom and Dad's home). We all had a grand time, watched a bit of the Olympics, and said our fond goodbyes to each and every one. Kelly and I drove home together in my car, following Mom and Dad in their car.
Labels: art, Beatrice, dining, family, niece and nephew, photography, photos, sleep, sports, travel

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home