Assumption 2008
This Tuesday night Stacy invited me to to Solemn vespers in preparation for the Assumption, today. The mixed voices schola group sang, and we went out for cool drinks afterwards.
Dad and I went to the Assumption celebration this morning, with Fr. Kim celebrating, John serving, Matt H. lectoring, and Debbie cantoring with Don at the organ. Fr. Kim made it a welcoming Mass for people, and a family visiting from New Jersey showed their appreciation of our Church to me.
Physical therapy went by with few problems (flexion of the unoperated left hip on the recumbent bicycle caused slight soft tissue pain). The rest of the exercises and the pool activities were not a problem.
~~~
Mom, Kelly (who arrived yesterday at PIT International Airport via JetBlue), and I had leftover meatloaf and potroast for lunch, then spent an afternoon shopping in Bloomfield and in Oakland.
~~~
Mom and us ladies will babysit Beatrice and Solomon this afternoon. Then I'll go with Maureen to the choir farewell party for Jonathan.
Labels: BAD, Church, farewell, health, Mass, Pittsburgh, St. Paul Cathedral, surgery, water exercise

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home