Wednesday, August 13, 2008

GI flu today, Surgeon and Physical Therapy Visits Tuesday

Yesterday (Tuesday) Mom and I went to the Ortho Surgeon's office for three X Ray views (bilateral, rotated in---pigeon-toed, unilateral rotated in, and the operated hip rotated out, butterfly-style) and I asked him a bunch of questions. It was a good visit and I am pleased with the outcome. My unoperated hip now needs cane support.

Physical therapy went well, and Keelan detailed some exercises from my book (Pilates on the Ball) that I may do.
~~~
Last night/this morning at 3 AM I exhibited signs of the GI flu mom and dad had yesterday. I called them before 8am this morning to get some of the Pedialyte and Gatorade I had picked up at the drugstore earlier.

I'm exhibiting less signs of GI distress, but feel wiped out. I hope I can go to lector for Mass tomorrow morning.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home