Bellamy Brothers
Yesterday Nancy C. and I spent the afternoon and evening together. We met at the sushi buffet, as I was hankering fish (for the omega-3 fatty acids). I enjoyed two trips to the ice cream bar. After, we headed to Ross Park Mall and the new Nordstroms. We just sat in the midst of the shoe section for a while, taking it all in. After, we headed to some shops on the lower level (I purchased some earrings, she a smoothie), and while I waited for Nancy I ran into Regina. We vowed to see each other soon, and parted ways. Nancy and I did some window shopping at the last.
I was slowly losing my voice.
After a short time at home, Nancy picked me up for a concert at the the A.J. Palumbo Center of the Bellamy Brothers, with special guests Jesse and Noah, the sons of David Bellamy. Jesse and Noah opened the show, and their country rock sounds paved the way for the audience to enjoy the rest of the show.
Chatted with Nancy for a bit afterwards, and it was clear that I was losing my voice. I had some salabat while chatting on the phone, which helped a little bit.
Labels: dining, Duquesne U, international culture, music, Pittsburgh, shoes, shopping, voice

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home