"Dress" Rehearsal, Lean on Me
After noon Mass (during which Lisa P. had her family and parents there), Jennifer H. and I went for lunch paninis at Camille's Restaurant. I stopped by at Mom & Dad's home before rehearsal, which started in the choir loft.
Lisa had brought those delicious chocolate raspberry bars...we practiced upstairs the parts of the program for Wednesday's concert that did not require the portative organ, namely, all but the Louis Vierne pieces. James W. organized us spatially upstairs. I brought my chair/cane for use downstairs when Russell played the portative organ.
Clarified with Doug and with Don the presence of the required materials for tomorrow's coat check work that Jay and I will do. Briefed Jay on the logistics of the matter.
I'm excited about starting work tomorrow and with volunteering for the cloak room.
~~~~~
Mom and I watched the end of "The Children's Hour" with Audrey Hepburn, Shirley MacLaine, and James Garner. Then, we watched Lean On Me, with Morgan Freeman as the principal, Mr. Clark. Quite inspiring, similar to Jaime Escalante's story in Los Angeles.
Labels: cinema, excited, family, Mass, organ, school, St. Paul Cathedral, volunteering, work

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home