Sunday, February 01, 2009

Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time, Cycle B = SUPERBOWL XLIII SUNDAY!

Today at noon Mass Fr. Breier mentioned Superbowl issues. Several of us in the choir and many in the congregation sported NFL-licensed Steelers wear. We were warned by Don and Fr. Breier for moderation in celebration...don't get "out of control."

A little over a week ago, there was a small wooden lemonade-stand near a construction site. Young students were asking the Steelers for autographs there.

Nancy and I headed to Union Grill for lunch, finding that it was closed. We then shopped at the museum stores and ate at the Fossil Fuels cafeteria. I found a nice gift for Joyce at the museum stores. Nancy collects pressed pennies, and we had our picture taken by the entomologic Superbowl XXXXIII sign w/ the expired, stuffed cardinals.

I will spend the Superbowl with William, Marissa, and their family.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home