Monday, January 26, 2009

Making Necklaces chez Karina

After work and a short nap, I stopped by Karina's place to fashion a necklace from multi-colored, multi-shaped iridescent mirror-like glass beads. I had designed a double-stranded floating-beads necklace, and had done some pre-assembly work. With Karina's help, I had crimped the beads into place, as well as tying and crimping the findings. I tried it on, and it looked quite fancy.

With a piece of bead chain, and a look at my black crystal bead set I had purchased during our last trip to the movies together, we at first ruminated on a bracelet, then settled on fashioning a y-shaped necklace with floating dodecahedral black beads.

Two and a half hours after arriving at her home, I walked out with two homemade necklaces and a nice evening spent with Karina, discussing our friends and family.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home