20 April 2009--Another Reunion
Yes, this year is a season of reunions. Linda, whom I hadn't seen since high school graduation, visited me last fall. S., whom I haven't seen since just before the Berlin Wall was torn down, is arriving today. And L.S., whom I've known since about as long as S., will be arriving around Memorial Day. Jenny, GY and JC's niece, will visit soon after.
I'm excited about S.'s visit, as it has been a while and much (much? Too much?) has happened for both of us in the meantime. After physical therapy and lunch today I'll be driving to the airport.
~~~
William was in Memphis for a talk last week until yesterday. He missed Carnival at Carnegie Mellon with the children. Marissa and I took lots of photos, so he'll be able to catch up. Beatrice was particularly charming as she sat in her little green car and gently bounced to her left and to her right while driving. Solomon utilized the warm, sunny day to catch up on sleep action.
Labels: Carnegie, celebration, exercise, family, music, Pittsburgh, reunion, school, sleep

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home