Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday in the Octave of Easter 2009

Gave another final practical today. Students today were quiet in the hallway before the examination. Took a nap afterwards, had macaroni and cheese for lunch. I went to physical therapy this afternoon (second time back in the pool, did neck/shoulder stretches, too). Took a nap afterwards, ate dinner, went for a walk with Maureen down residential streets to Carnival at Carnegie Mellon University, and ended up getting smoothies at our favorite fruit smoothie place on Craig Street.

I enjoyed the weather today (60 degrees Fahrenheit, and sunny), as it was a change from the cold, rainy weather before. It is to be like that through the weekend, and supposedly "r"-y this coming week, when my friend S. comes to visit.

S. and I are communicating the last plans we have---namely, where we will meet when I come to the airport, etc.---by email this week.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home