Miranda's Birthday
This week was Miranda's birthday. Last Friday, while Jenny was here, I mailed out two packages for her from me and from her Lolo and Lola. We sang for her yesterday over the airwaves!
Ran errands on Wednesday--to the bank, for eyecare and skincare at Rite Aid, and to the library to return a CD of Rachel Barton Pine. Stopped by Wawa's, too.
I'm slowly taking care of my June bills before surgery.
Mom and I went "fun" shopping in Bloomfield yesterday.
Watched the last period of the Penguins last night--it was good to have them win another game in the Stanley Cup (4-2).
~~~
Today, it turns out I don't need to produce my films and pathology reports for my appointment this lunchtime. And here I was, like a chicken with no head going around looking for them...turns out if the appointment is "within the system," there's no need to request the results.
I have to stop by for my final pre-operative testing sometime soon--probably today--at Shadyside Hospital.
Labels: adventure, Birthday, health, library, niece and nephew, shopping, singing, sports

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home