Choir Party: Send-off Christoph
This afternoon I carpooled with Mary Ann to Doug's home for the send-off picnic for Christoph, who will be returning to his homeland at the beginning of August.
We had much fun: Judi grilled the hamburgers and hot dogs, everyone brought potluck dishes to share. Don raised the issue of the next choir tour/trip with a single word: "Spain!" and followed up with a proposed date of next July. I countered that we may want to fundraise for two seasons instead of for one season [to avoid the white-knuckled fundraising experience]. The Christmas CD was not mentioned.
Christoph supplied a return toast after Don toasted him. Christoph said that being in the choir made his experience here better than if he hadn't been in choir.
~~~~~
Mary Ann and I spoke with Nancy after we departed from the choir picnic, and she is holding up well after the disappearance of her brother-in-law from a boat Saturday.
Labels: Choir, dine, farewell, friends, international culture, photos, transportation, travel, water

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home