Pool Exercises, Free Sandwiches, St. Anthony
After donning an OpSite (TM) sticker on my small but pernicious? tiny scab, I did pool exercises (after my land exercises) for the first time before my second total hip replacement:
walking (10 minutes)
side stepping (5 minutes)
~ronde de jambes en l'air: i.e., "front, side, back" 20 reps/side
and, finally,
"Stretch that neck" by submersing in the water, putting my arm behind my back, and stretching my neck in the opposite direction. This is to counteract effects of using a cane on my shoulder.
I picked up Karina, and we bought sodas to get free bacon, cheddar, and roast beef Wednesday specials. We sat at the library, read women's and travel magazines, picked out books and ran into Jim B., my former boss, on the way to the car.
Went home to look for some misplaced/lost items (noticed this morning). Boy, oh boy, time to pray to Ss. Anthony and Jude for lost items. Found the documents I need to replace the lost documents, but it sure would be nice to find my lost items.
~~~~~~~~
Dinner was at William's family's home. I took photos of the children before they ate their dinner, but while they were seated in their high chairs. We had capelli d'angelo with sauce, chicken, fish, mixed veggies, milk, and raspberry-banana cake. Beatrice kept asking to be carried upstairs by me.."Not yet, Beata. Not today. Later."
Labels: BAD, career, Carnegie, dine, dining, exercise, friends, health, library, niece and nephew, pain, prayer, water exercise

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home