Carnegie Science Center: Robots
I went with Marissa, Beatrice, and Solomon to meet up with their mom's group (3 additional moms and their children) at the Carnegie Science Center this morning. We had fun at the Robots exhibit ("I think I can be strong [and see it]," Beata stated, before we even entered the museum), the miniature train exhibit (during which Solomon walked to the far side of the tracks with me, just holding my one hand), Beata and I enjoyed the Mars rock and penny well, and then we all enjoyed the toddler play area
(which has a multi-level water table with falls, river features, and a small fountain-spout; a ball-collection area;
a block area where Beata played with an older girl and her mom;
and a system of tunnels made out of storm drain pipes), where Solomon in no uncertain terms let another boy know that he did not want his hair pulled---he held his hand out to the boy's chest as the boy approached him again.
We decided at the end to go to Wendy's for lunch.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home