Prep for New Semester Monday, August 2009
Yesterday I took a nap while it rained. After the rain ended mid-afternoon, I headed to work to pick up papers, to photocopy, to print out email attachments from Carole and Meredith, and to check out the computers for wireless accessibility (Eric helped me with that). I also stopped in to talk to Melanie.
Dinner was with Maureen and Karina at the new-to-us Thai restaurant in Highland Park. I had the noodle salad with chicken and shrimp (no mint), Maureen had the pineapple fried rice, and Karina enjoyed the duck (coconut milk) curry. We headed to Maureen's to enjoy each others' photos from this summer, to chew bubble gum, and to eat Doritos from Canada (same as the flavor in London) and Starburst Original and Baja flavor fruit chew candy. My formerly-at-My-current-work friend V called and we invited her to join us at the arts festival tomorrow at noon (as it may rain before lunchtime).
Labels: art, biology, computer, dining, email, friends, photography, Pittsburgh, school, sleep, weather, work

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home