Monday, September 14, 2009

Two Picnics

I went to two picnics yesterday---one after the noon Mass at Church, and one at my building for dinner.

The St. Paul Cathedral parish picnic was much fun. I sat next to Regina's parents at Mass, and we sat together under a tree at the picnic. Brian's family sat at our table, Christina and her brother Bob joined us, as did Mom and Dad.

Christina and I explained that we knew Brian from the Newman Center and that he was missed.

Christina and I wandered around after dessert (and more dessert of gobs), and agreed to meet for Bible Study this week.

~
I went back for a nap, some work, and then my building's picnic. We played Meet-your-neighbors Bingo, and I signed "Have flown a plane" "Lives on Nth floor," "Teaches/Taught at Pitt" and "Likes to Paint (art)."

I had fun talking to my neighbors from my floor, and the 5th floor.

~
I typed some documents for Mom & Dad last night, too.
~
Sunday morning Maureen stopped by and we talked about teaching strategies.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home