The Flu
Two instructors this week at work have been out with the flu. I covered one section last night. I could sense that a small group of students were perturbed by my suggestions on how to work more efficiently, so I stated, "I'd be less irritating if I didn't care as much." All in all, they were a good, hardworking class.
When I returned after work and the computer lab last night in a light (barely) drizzle, Auntie Chi had already arrived. She and I shared stories of what had occurred (who had visited and whom we had visited) since her last visit here in April 2009. I did a little side-stepping dance to show off my new hips.
Mom is off for some blood work this morning: I will treat her and Dad to breakfast afterwards.
~~~~~
Mom, Dad, and I went to Primanti's in the Strip District. Dad and I split a Colossal Fish Sandwich, and Mom and Auntie Chi split a pastrami / corned beef sandwich. Dad and I had the fries and slaw on the side. It was a fun early lunch before I headed in to work.
Labels: BAD, biology, dance, dining, health, student, surgery, visitor, work

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home