Sunday, December 27, 2009

Feast of the Holy Family 2009

I sang with the choir today, the Feast of the Holy Family 2009. We sang Coventry Carol for the preparation of gifts, and Rutter's Christmas Lullaby (our "signature song") after hymns for communion. Stopped in the sacristy to sign off that I do NOT pick up the printed readings for Mass, as I read them on the "USCBC [sic] web site." The United States Catholic Conference of Catholic Bishops' web site has the daily Mass readings. Said hello to Carol & Princess, and Fr. Josh after Mass, as well.

Kelly prepared fresh green bean casserole, roasted veggie mix, and we had various cold cuts and meat loaf, too. We enjoyed the Brooklyn chocolate bars: dark chocolates with truffles and sea salt (savory) and one with pecans and maple syrup (sweet). We also enjoyed stollen with marzipan, and fudge with mint creme. We chatted about our extended family, and are preparing to play a board game.
~~~
Played Upwords with Kelly, Mom, and Dad.

The end of the game brought my laying my last tile, and Mom, Kelly, and Dad unable to lay their last tile. We watched the longer version of The Sound of Music. I then set up bill paying for an additional account tonight, as well as checked my email.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home