We are Santa's Elves
Today I went into work after breakfast to take care of some administrative tasks before the semester starts. I had lunch, then Karina and I walked some errands:
I returned some library books (Aliki's Christmas Tree Memories, Snowflake Bentley, and 'Twas the Night Before Christmas) with Karina (on the way to the library we saw Paul, my coworker);
We walked to the post office (where I finagled my small parcel---a CD for Auntie Teng and Uncle Boy, already stamped---to the window, past the long lines);
Back to the library, where Karina borrowed a TON (no grunting allowed) of books on jewelry;
and to my parents' lobby and to my building.
Maureen picked us up, and then we walked to a pizza place in Shadyside,
and shopping at Giant Eagle for lollipops for Maureen's students (where we saw Susan E).
We ended up playing Santa's Elves by making up goodie bags for Maureen's students.
Labels: biology, Carnegie, dining, family, library, read, shopping, walking, work

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home