Beatrice and Solomon, Pastoral Council meeting
Today I stopped by the physical therapy/orthopedist office, saying "Hi," to Keelan and dropping off Christmas greetings for him and for Dr. Tanya.
I unpacked Mom and Dad's groceries, picked up some fried chicken for lunch, enjoyed lunch with them, then took a three-hour well-deserved nap. I prepared a salad for the pastoral council get-together, we enjoyed munchies by everyone (especially Carmella's pasta!), and enjoyed the company of the other pastoral council members, of Fr. Breier, of and Fr. Bill, our new priest. I headed back to see Beatrice and Solomon, who were tiring of the party at Lolo and Lola's building. We headed to Lolo and Lola's place to sing, dance, play with my bell necklace, read for a short time, and walk/run down the hall. Lolo and Lola soon followed, and their Mom and Dad stopped by within the hour. Dad and I double-checked my addition on the practical exams (for security sake).
Labels: Beatrice, Church, dine, exercise, niece and nephew, pastoral council, sleep, work

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home