Posting Grades
Today's the day for posting grades! I meet with the coordinator/s this morning.
~~~
22.45
I had a good distribution of grades, with a 74.6% average across all my sections, with most of my grades sitting at the C's. I had six As and most of my Fs were earned by students who had stopped attending class regularly.
I drove Mom and Dad to the sushi buffet for lunch (my treat). They drove me to the library, where I picked up a book and went to the student computer lab at the campus library to print out documents from the library book.
My building's Holiday Party followed a short 1/2 hour nap. I sat next to Marjorie and Anna from my floor. I was glad to be in front of A. because he grabbed the cheese with his hands!!
Choir practice followed, and Don conducted his "Happy Birthday" song. We all enjoyed birthday cake and the prospect of listening to Don's Christmas 2009 CD.
Labels: biology, Birthday, Carnegie, celebration, Christmas, dining, library, music, seasons, sleep, work

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home