MLK Week II, January 2010
I've been up early checking email and preparing for meetings with students this week. Today is a Mass being said for Grandpa. Mom and Dad and I will attend.
Lots of preparation to do today before next week. I need to review my notes for class, go over seating charts, review my notes for class, send out emails to each class, review my notes for class. Lots of work to do.
My study breaks will be making projects from Michaels this week.
~~
Mass in honor of Grandpa was celebrated by Fr. Breier, with Jeff serving. Nancy Kelly lectored, and Don provided music ministry. "The King of Love my Shepherd Is" was the opening hymn, and the English version of "Ode to Joy" (with tune by Beethoven) was the closing hymn.
Mom and I sent a few emails to her branch of the family tree, to keep them informed as to our celebrations of their family's Masses.
Labels: art, biology, email, family, Grandpa, jewelry, Mass, meeting, student, teaching, work

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home