Thursday, January 28, 2010

Stress and my Single Exemplary Life

I'm feeling stress in my single life. Mainly from things that would stress anyone out in any walk of life...health care insurance, personal finances, dealing with emergency situations at work...all this week.

I've been dealing with the situations with aplomb, but the situations remain stressful.

O well, one way of viewing this is that these stressors and my responses are my insurance that I am still alive.
~~~~~
The wording of the general intercessions puzzle me...we pray for (I've paraphrased):
a holy priesthood,
happy married life,
exemplary single life,
a fervent religious life,
etc. etc.

How is it that only single people are to uphold tenets and be "exemplary"? That's asking for a lot, I think. It's difficult for some of us singletons to hold it together.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home