Coffee Smoothie
Today I printed out my recommendation for a student and took the bus to the closest stop to Posvar Hall, dropping off the recommendation with the secretary at the Dean of the School of Education. I walked home, then Dad and I took care of some administrative work for me (four sections of seating charts). I helped Mom and Dad with computer help, then went in to work to talk to Bud and to work at the computer lab. Maureen called, and we met at the mile mark, went for a twenty-five minute walk going diesel (clockwise), opposite to our regular direction on our course (and taking two shortcuts, as well). We ended up at the pan-Asian restaurant for smoothie and General Tso's Chicken. I enjoyed the cooooolness of the coffee smoothie.
We sat and talked in Mom and Dad's lobby. After Maureen left, I headed to Mom and Dad's to help them with computer issues, ordering stuff online, etc. We spoke with Marissa and William to make arrangements to get together tomorrow afternoon/early evening. We watched a little bit of the NBC Haiti Aid program, and talked about how the local medical society which they are heavily involved in has chosen to lend aid to the victims of the Haitian earthquakes. Mom and I spoke of our relatives, and especially Lalang, who created a family of large proportions by having eleven (yes!) of her children make it to adulthood.
Labels: biology, children, computer, dining, family, international culture, Lalang, medical mission, niece and nephew, student, walking, work

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home