Pharmacy School Admits
I am pleased to announce that two of my former students notified me (this weekend and yesterday) of their admissions to the pharmacy program here at the University of Pittsburgh. Both of them had me write letters of support for them. One of them will hopefully celebrate with me and my friend (whom she shadowed) and the other is studying abroad.
I'm so happy when my students go on and do well. The bulk of the recommendations I am asked to write (not for summer programs or volunteer work---for post-bacc programs) is for the pharmacy school, for PharmD programs, and invariably, virtually all of those students become admits. (I think most of them self-select for their program.) I've also had another former student admitted to chemistry graduate school.
I'm so proud of them!
Labels: biology, international culture, Pittsburgh, school, student, work

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home