Sunday, April 04, 2010

Holy Saturday 2010

Yesterday was Holy Saturday. Mom, Dad, Auntie Chi, and I travelled in two separate cars to the sushi buffet to meet William and his family and Kelly. I ate a couple bowls of miso soup for brunch, as I have a intestinal flu, which expressed itself that morning. Afterwards, I shopped at Michaels and at Target (for toilet paper). I went home and rested for the bulk of the afternoon.

I drank plenty of water and noshed lightly at Mom and Dad's home, and Mom, Auntie Chi, Kelly, and I played the "post it" game. We had Manny Pacquiao, Vladimir Putin, Laura Bush, and Gloria Steinem OOPS! Old Mother Hubbard at the same dinner table.

After/during the game, we watched the Mass at St. Paul Cathedral and, alternately, the NCAA final four.

Went to bed early, only to awaken early today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home