O Rats!
I just spent the past 3/4 hour reading emails and uploading photos to this blog for the PCM post.
Yesterday I spent the morning navigating (unsuccessfully) Marissa and the children to a children's play place in the South Hills. We ended up at a great Eat N Park for lunch, I went to Mom and Dad's for a very brief nap, and then walked to work to dissect animal models (rats) for the students next week. Heather prepped them for Paul C. and me to dissect. We finished before the meeting for the other biology class completed. I went to Mom and Dad's, chatted with them, had an early dinner of lumpia and rice, and turned in soon after I spoke with Maureen on the phone.
I awoke about 3/4 of an hour ago and will crawl back in bed shortly, if only because it is the middle of the night.
Labels: biology, blogs, dining, email, family, friends, phone, photos, sleep, work

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home