Daylight Savings Time 2010
Yesterday I took a nap for the bulk of the morning, being tired. I chatted with choir friends after wards and had lunch with Mom and Dad of fresh lumpia enrobed in lettuce leaves smeared with peanut butter. I took another nap and then helped Mom and Dad with some end-of-presidential year administrative work, typing, and editing. I headed out with Maureen for some window shopping at a Mall on McKnight Road whilst they headed out to a Pacquiao party. Mr. Smoothie provided me with a delicious mango-coconut smoothie, and Maureen tasted a frozen drink from Dairy Queen.
We ended up renting the movie Up in the Air with George Clooney and watching it with Karina over homemade kale-chicken-lentil soup at her home. Interesting characters you meet while borrowing and returning at a Red Box location!
~~~
20.55
I'm feeling subdued after repairing the necklace I designed, and fashioned at Karina's home. It had become (partially) unstrung and I restrung it. Dad took photos of me wearing it and the matching bracelet.
Today I went to choir practice, and sang at noon Mass in the choir. Regina sang at Mass for the first time with the choir. Mom, Dad, and I went for Mexican food in Fox Chapel for lunch. I took a well-rested, well-deserved nap.
We're preparing to eat dinner shortly.
Labels: Choir, cinema, dine, family, friends, jewelry, Mass, medical mission, Philippines, photos, Pilipino culture, shopping, sleep

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home