Yesterday
Yesterday, I picked up tickets for the symphony tonight (Friday), had breakfast, and then took my prophylactic antibiotics to prepare for my teeth cleaning. Because the dental hygienist is on maternity leave, the dentist himself cleaned my teeth after my regular (digital) X rays. I was happy to find no cavities with my teeth, as per usual.
A trip to the large grocery store for some milk ensued, and then lunch with Mom and Dad. Soon after Dad and I dropped my car off at the repair shop for inspection, etc. We walked home, and I took a nap.
Maureen and I went for coffee smoothies at our favorite smoothie location, chatted, and received a call from Nancy, who agreed to join us and Karina for the symphony tomorrow night, my other two friends being otherwise engaged with a cold and a deadline.
Dinner and then choir practice followed, which was Regina's first practice, in addition to a bass and a (visiting) bass, Craig and Di's son. Snackes were provided by Judi, Ken was back from Paris, France, and I introduced Regina to some fellow choristers. Chatted with Don and Judi afterwards.
Two days ago I attended a particularly productive pastoral council meeting. We were all pleased with the outcome.
Labels: accessibility, automobile, Choir, dine, health, pastoral council, PSO, shopping, singing, St. Paul Cathedral, teeth, visitor

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home