Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Last Choir Sunday of the Season, Feast of Corpus Christi 2010

This Sunday was the Feast of Corpus Christi, our last Sunday as a full choir. Fr. Bill celebrated the Mass, and his homily was quite thought-provoking, addressing fringe elements of society who believe in the Eucharist.

Mom, Dad, and I went for Chinese/country buffet where we took Kirsten a couple of years ago. There was a dramatic sky, due to a tornado watch, and Mom took various pictures of the sky and buildings as we approached home. We were temporarily rerouted due to the Summer Reading Fest at the public library.

~~~
Monday I went to physical therapy (no ankle sleeve!) and Cara stepped me up to more resistance and more exercises (including the arm bicycle and balancing on foam. I walked from home to pick up some medicines for a basic medicine cabinet, and then to the library for computer work, and to the public library for a reserved book "waiting for me."

I had dinner, and Maureen and I went for a walk (after 20.00), running into Stacy and Vladimir on the way across the street. We looked at my borrowed library book (which is missing a fold-out city map) at the park benches near the library. I slept early, after a day of ~1.75-2.00 miles.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home