Beginning of June 2010
Yesterday was the first day of June 2010. I awoke ~5:30 am and took care of various questions and issues:
Got an appointment for physical therapy evaluation
Asked questions on the phone about insurance, my (lost) hip/s card and needed preventive antibiotics, and using my battery charger at different voltage levels (no converter needed, just the adaptors).
I made spaghetti with white clam sauce with Mom, and a lovely salad for us to enjoy for lunch (and later for dinner).
*
Today, I awoke ~5:30 and took two long naps as I did yesterday, but not before going to morning Mass and inviting Anu to the Sunday reading Bible study by Fr. Drew.
I went for an evaluation of my health problems by Cara, PT.
And I attended Parish Pastoral Council, where we discussed updating the website and Elaine, Carmella, and I received thank you gifts for our time on Council. Matt will receive his later.
It is pouring down rain, so Tom gave Elaine and I rides home.
Labels: Bible, dine, exercise, Faith, Mass, pastoral council, sleep, St. Paul Cathedral, travel, weather

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home