Computer project at the Library
After I visited the doctor's office (where I noted the doctor's spouse and nice artwork in the waiting room), I stopped by Maureen's place, where we had pizza and lemonade and chocolate. She was expecting a phone call, and when my parking meter ran out, I departed.
I purchased an ankle wrap at the drug store.
Maureen called when I got home and we went to the campus library to take care of a project on vacation sites at the computer lab.
I called Karina, and promised to call her when we exited the library. We picked her up, headed to Giant Eagle (just as the skies opened up), and got drinks there. We saw Vicki E. and Grace M. there. We then headed to Waterworks Mall for book-browsing and dinner.
Labels: art, dine, health, library, phone, school, shopping, travel

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home