This Week in June 2010
Tuesday Mom, Dad, and I babysat Beata and Solomon. We played, ate lunch, sang karaoke, napped (well, some of us did!) and I left when they did. Marissa had jury duty, for which none of the groups were called. I left to go to physical therapy with Keelan and a student, Kristen. Dinner was with Geannie and Jerry at his home: Stuffed shells, Brussel sprouts, salad, bread, and strawberry pie that Geannie brought.
I left at quarter to nine to join Mom and Dad watching America's Got Talent. Kelly and her accordian buddies were on the show!
~~~
Wednesday was grocery shopping day, with an appointment in the afternoon.
~~~
Today I had my first non-assessment appointment with my weight management coach. I have lost 1 to 3.5 pounds since starting to journal my food intake a week and a half or so ago. I had physical therapy with Cara at noon today. Lunch was composed of many diverse foods!
~
Went for a walk with Maureen to Carnegie Mellon, to the Randy Pausch bridge (I've never seen the lights WHITE until now) and through the Kraus garden, with its mountain laurel.
What a beautiful night it was for walking...cool, yet not crisp, with light illuminating the spires of St. Paul Cathedral and the Cathedral of Learning. Clear skies. Just lovely.
Labels: dine, exercise, family, health, music, niece and nephew, singing, sleep, talent, TV, walking

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home