Thursday, June 10, 2010

Yasmina Reza's ART

I acquired tickets to Yasmina Reza's ART downtown at the O'Reilly Theater. Dad and I went to the performance, and the performance was about a man (Serge)'s purchase of a white canvas work of art, and his ensuing discussions with his friends. Scathing!

The piece had the flavor of a Jerry Seinfeld episode, moments of a Neil Simon play, and, about 2/3 of the way through, of Sartre's Huis Clos/No Exit. The actors portryaed their characters with full engagement with each other. (In order of appearance:)
Marc was played by Rob Breckenridge
Serge was played by Darren Eliker
Yvan was portrayed by Harry Bouver

~~~
Started a weight management program today. Initially recommended for me was a 1500 Calorie intake. I don't think I can do that, as my average intake for 7 out of 8 of the past days has been ~2000 Calories. My low end was ~1700, and my high was ~2600 for the past week. <1700 was recommended for me this morning.

~~~
I also went to physical therapy this afternoon. Cara gently stepped up the duration of my workout by adding to sets of (initially) 10 until they were 15.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home