Kelly Visits, July 2010
2 to 4, 7 am again...
Those were the hours I was up in the wee hours of the morning this morning.
At about 7:30 I received a call from Mom that Kelly was visiting and up and about, William and his family were at their home, as well.
We enjoyed breakfast (true Pilipinos eat ANYthing for breakfast), karaoke (a.k.a. Minus One), and being serenaded by Mom via her first go at the accordian (at one designed by Walter, no less). Mom played childhood favorites and Pinoy folk songs, accompanied by Kelly on the accordian.
I worked on my budget for the next two months (through the end of August).
This evening we met William's family, and Marissa's parents, aunt, and cousin Will at the Frick grounds for a picnic dinner and to enjoy the musical sounds of First Friday at the Frick.
Labels: dine, economy, family, family-Marissa, music, phone, Pittsburgh, singing, sleep

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home