Monday, July 05, 2010

Up at 2

I arose at 2 today. I went to sleep at 19.00 last night, woke up at ~21.30 and watched fireworks on television. I had a late-night snack and fell asleep about midnight.

I've been surfing the Internet since then, and answering email messages. Playing with my new phone.

~~~
I fell asleep @ 6 and awoke at 9. We waited for Kelly, who was to stop by on her way home from vacation. I ended up going with Karina to the craft store in the Waterfront, then to Giant Eagle (Big Bird, as I am wont to call this store). I worked on an organizing project, and on my address list of my friends. Liz gave me her phone numbers, and Kim and I gelled plans for later in the month.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home