Saturday, September 04, 2010

End of the First Week of Classes, Fall 2010

I met with my undergraduate teaching assistant, Amanda, on Tuesday to prepare for class on Wednesday. I also taught Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Still waiting for an email response from my friend S, and we're still waiting to see if we can get access to various campus resources.

Wednesday, had an early class. I returned my interlibrary loan tome from Hillman Library on Tuesday as well. Must wait to borrow it again; next time I will borrow it from campus, when I am approved for access to library materials. The earliest that will be is Tuesday the 7th of September.

Met with Amanda Wednesday after class, which went well. I attended a building talk by Dr. Marlin Mickle, who spoke on "Historically How Pittsburgh Connected People and the World." AFter, I helped Maureen with spreadsheet set-up for her students.

Thursday, I called my neighbor who sent me a note after the building picnic on Sunday. I paid some bills!!

Friday I attended First Friday Mass by Fr. Breier, with John serving and Matt H. lectoring. Don provided music ministry from the von Beckerath. I attended my meeting for work, found Mom and Dad napping when I stopped by their home afterwards, and napped myself before all three of us went to 'Swonderful, which will close its first run in Pittsburgh this weekend.

Today (Saturday) I Went to Get breakfast items at the Big Bird Get Go, to the bank, and then to take care of emails to those registered in my classes. I got some Rita's Ice later in the afternoon, and sent emails to friends and family this evening.
end of day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home