Thanksgiving Days 2010-III
Today is Saturday, the last day of the liturgical year.
Yesterday, I awoke at ~ 4am and sent some email correspondence to friends far and near, as well as to my classes of students. After tying bows on wreaths with Judi, Jess, Don, Rocco, and Regina,
I exchanged an organizer near William and Marissa's home. Also I got a pair of shoes and lip gloss. I took two naps yesterday (~45" and 1'15"), between which was sandwiched a visit to a craft store across the river in McKees Rocks. After dinner with Mom and Dad, we went for a visit at William and Marissa's home, to return some items at a store near their home, and to return to play a Sea game with Beatrice that Lolo and Lola gave them. Solomon enjoyed playing a game with Marissa and Lola, whilst Beatrice won the Sea game she played with the rest of us by a close margin.
Upon returning home, we had a snack, and I forwarded a file from Rosie T. to some of mom's other friends. Had a long, 19+ hour day and was tired after it, as well.
Labels: Beatrice, email, games, jewelry, niece and nephew, seasons, shoes, shopping, sleep, Spain

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home