Mom's Eye Surgery
Yesterday mom went in for eye surgery. : Cataract and corneal implant. Dad and I accompanied her. Afterwards, it was necessary for her to lie on her back as much as possible and to receive four different types of eye drops, which we administered. She ate macaroni salad, and rested supine for the good portion of the day, which started out for us with 6.45am Mass for Ash Wednesday.
Yesterday afternoon William stopped by to say hello and then he and I went for pretzel bites and milkshakes on the South Side.
~~~
Today Mom, Dad, and I stopped in for the first in Mom's post-op appointments. The fellow was Filipino, Dr. C; and her surgical doctor scheduled her for a week from today. I noted that she needs to be "like a level" for the good portion of each day, when not going about her normal activities, so that the bubble in her eye (which will soon be absorbed)can rise to the top.
I went in to campus to print out some items for work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home