Tuesday--Practice Microscopes...
Tuesday I had two students stop by to practice using the compound light microscope before their practical quiz this week.
~~~
Wednesday morning I went to a discussion of Sunday's readings for Mass. The Gospel (week 5 in Ordinary Time, Cycle A) is one of my favorites.
~~~~
Thursday I attended Mass at noon after my class ended. I entered the Cathedral building with someone practicing on the von Beckerath.
It was St. Blaise's Day, and Fr. Utz and several ministers blessed us, the congregation.
I took a well-deserved nap Thursday afternoon, and Thursday evening we recorded (as a choir) Lenten songs, canticles, and hymns. We first recorded with Debby Z:
Parce Domine
Psalm 32 (R. Proulx)
Psalm 63 (Camaldolese Monks)
Then, with Linda O:
Psalm 95 O That Today (Andre Gouzez)
Psalm 19 (Guimont, Fellows)
Fill Us with Your Love (Batastini, Fellows)
Canticle of Zachary
and then, as a choir alone:
Now Bless the God of Israel (Domhnach Trionoide)
Blest Be the God of Israel (King's Lynn)
and these hymns:
Lord, Who Throughout these Forty Days
O Sacred Head Surrounded
Were You There
The Glory of These Forty Days
When I Survey the Wondrous Cross
Attende Domine / Hear Us, Almighty Lord
~~~~~
Friday (this morning) I caught up with correspondence and took a bubble bath!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home