Snow Day January 2011
There was (really) wet snow last night, which audibly made *splat* hits on the pavement last night. Enough of it fell continuously to cancel choir practice last night and to call a Snow Day for Pittsburgh Public Schools today.
I lectored at Mass this morning, with Fr. Bill celebrating, John serving, and Ken providing music ministry from the portative organ on the Mary altar. (~24 Eucharist)
We sang for the Memorial of St. Agnes "The Works of the Lord Are Created in Wisdom," and "Christ is the World's Light."
Maureen and I went to get cheese danish and cinnabun, which we had over Kiva Han hot drinks. We then spent some time at the public library, and walked back to my parents to sit and chat in the lobby. Time for lunch and a nap. I organized my work items, and chatted with Maureen on the phone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home