Marissa's Birthday; The Social Network
Friday was Marissa's birthday. I worked at home for a while, returned two items in Bakery Square area, mailed Joyce's Christmas present from Mom & Dad, had lunch with Marissa & William and family, dropped William off at work, and took a nap.
Maureen and I bought tickets for The Social Network and then had dinner, returned under lightly snowy skies to the theatre and viewed the movie, which was quite engaging and generally portrayed women in a misogynistic light (save for a character introduced in the first scene and a 2-year law associate introduced later in the film), portraying women generally as objects.
Maureen and I chatted about data binders and other such subjects, and I helped Mom to purchase online insurance for her and Dad.
~~~~~
Today I am preparing for my alumnae annual event---must miss the FAAP BOD meeting for this, to which the PNR committee was invited.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home