Monday, January 03, 2011

Burn the Floor

Saturday Christina, John & Regina, Maureen, and I watched the performance of Burn the Floor, with Mark Callas (of "Dancing with the Stars" fame) as one of the lead dancers. We even met one of the singers after the show, and she autographed my program and Christina's program.

~~~
Sunday after singing in choir for the noon Mass, Regina & her family with my Mom & Dad and I went for Chinese buffet in Pleasant Hills. We watched the Steelers play the Browns at the same time.
~~~
Today I paid bills in the first part of the day, then went shopping in the afternoon, getting some accessories and food and drink for dinner.

Helped Dad set up payment for his bill this evening. Helped Mom with faxes and receiving faxes this evening. Also organized family photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home