Sunday, January 09, 2011

Pittsburgh Wellesley Annual Tea 2011

Yesterday, as I was waiting for my bus to host the Wellesley Annual Tea for this year, I got a kind offer to get a ride to the FAAP board of directors meeting about the Nationality Room committee. I just as politely declined, noting that I was on my way to host an event.

Kelly and I sat in the center of the elongated rectangular table. We had a few cancellations at the last minute, and one eleven-and-a-half hour RSVP! Attendees this year (seated closst to Kelly and I to the ends of the table) were: myself and Kelly, Morgan (a current student), Margaret, Kelsey, Lucy, Ashley, Chloe, Nia (a current student), Gloria, Patrice, and Mala.

The tea was from Peet's select teas, and I chose to drink a pot of jasmine. The spread was similar to last year's, with extra-delicious cinnamon scones, which all, especially Margaret, raved about.

We had a particularly good mix of people at this event, with lively conversation ensuing.

Kelly was kind enough to give me a ride back to the ranch.

~~~~
I called Mom and Dad at their meeting, which continued beyond when they departed the meeting at 19.30.

Maureen and I met Nancy at the mall near her home, Maureen lost her glasses, and we went to Chili's afterwards for dinner.
~~~
Maureen found her glasses this morning, and left me a message whilst I was at Mass (I didn't sing in choir today, due to a post-nasal drip that makes my voice sound different/ funny).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home