Saturday, January 15, 2011

End of the First Week of Classes, Spring 2011

As the end of the first week of biology laboratory classes, Spring 2011 approached, I had one-on-one meetings with more students from the Monday section, had the first class for my Wednesday and Thursday sections, and returned to choir practice.

Friday I met up with a friend and caught up with her about PNR events, then turned in early for bed after a long day at work, including scanning photos and producing a powerpoint presentation.

This (Saturday) morning Maureen and I had cheese danishes and coffee cake at our favorite sticky cinnamon bun location in Lawrenceville (Susan was unable to join up with us). We visited a bakery and a bead shop. We then proceeded toward a tire service location, only to end up at a second after a Google web search and phone call made by yours trulyGrace. A visit to the mall and Penney's and Ann Taylor ensued. We stopped at Target, and then had a snack and worked on my own "fb.grace" I even told Maureen about one of my first frosh temp campus jobs. We kept track of the Steelers v Raven game online via my smartphone/snackberry. We had sesame chicken and salted pepper baked calamari. Delish! How good is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home