Snowy Cold, January 2011
I did two loads of laundry and hand wash yesterday morning starting at 6.00am. Maureen and I then met up to have pastries in Lawrenceville, drive to Homestead to gas up and shop, then enjoyed some time chatting about work and philosophy issues.
~~~
Today, I did some work in the morning, sang at noon Mass (the post-communion song was "Hide Me Under the Shadow of Thy Wings"), and met up with Regina and John to join up with their family for a celebration of Regina's dad's birthday. We got in a fender bender on the way to the restaurant.
After, we went to Regina's to pick up the gift for our hostess this evening, Christina. We went to Christina's home to watch the Pittsburgh Steelers WIN the AFC Championship against the NY Jets. Snacks abounded, as did conversation and discussion about the Jets team members from the Steelers (Holmes) and from the Pittsburgh area. "Can't wait" to see the Steelers play Green Bay in Dallas on 6th February.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home