ACMSA awards Brothers Brother
Yesterday we went to the Pittsburgh Field Club for a presentation of awards to CCAC and to Brothers Brother by the Allegheny County Medical Society. The lunch was sponsored by PAMS. I sat next to Nilda, and Luke Hingson and his wife Dr. Nancy sat on my other side. Mom, Dad, and Larry and TIna were present at our table, as well. What a pleasant lunch, and the weather held out for us.
I walked to Maureen's place, then Maureen and I checked out the Brgr place. The burger was great, as well as the fries.
Mom, Dad, and I watched the finals of Dancing with the Stars, and were pleased to see that Hines Ward and Kym Johnson won the trophy Mirror Ball. He is such a great dancer (now) who lights up the floor with his winning smile.
~~~~~
Today I went to a Courseweb class (Level 2), where we learned about discussion boards, blogs, and wikis. Mary Lou G. and Blaine from my Freshman Programs table sat nearby, and Melanie from my department was there, as well.
I went home after stopping in the departmental computer lab to get some work done. They needed me to be at Mom and Dad's for the air conditioning people.
Turns out the A/C folks thought it was at My house... Well, that was straightened out.
I took a much-needed nap this afternoon, helped with dinner, then we all had dinner together. I love those mint chocolate chip ice cream bars!
~~~
Maureen and I went to the store for cherry nibs and gummies. (also mints). We walked back to her house, as well. We had great fun eating our sweet treats!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home