Regina's Ceili Night
I just returned from ceili night with Regina. We left for Lawrenceville to hear a friend of hers jam ceili music after we had great dinners.
We left, then we went for ceili dancing (saw Lisa, Charley, Ken, Dan, Liz, Michael and Joyce, Kelly, and many more regulars) in the Strip District. Last time I was there was when S visited back in late April 2007; we had gone there with Karina, Charles and Susan. Tonight, Regina and I arrived just as the musicians break started. I danced a Morris Reel with Charley, and Dan convinced Regina that she could do a Haymakers Jig, which they danced together.
What fun it is
To kick your heels
And join in the fun of the jigs and reels!
I'm handing you no blarney
The likes you'll never know
It's Christmas in Killarney
With all of the folks at home.
(or something close to that for lyrics)...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home