Little Birdies Singing in the Trees
I awoke super-early today, probably because I left the radio on last night as I fell asleep and I awakened to it this morning. I awoke to the music and info-tidbits show that plays very early in the morning on WSHH.
O, and I'm bringing Maureen to the bus this morning (we scoped it out Tuesday night), replete with magazines to read and share with her sister and niece. The bus driver she spotted indicated to "be there [an hour before departure] because people line up."
So, it's breakfast for me, then a trip to pick up Maureen and bring her to start her adventure!
As for the title of this post/ entry, I have heard, since the end of April (= the end of grading Spring season) the birdies arise and sing earlier and earlier each week. I remember them last month (May 2011) starting to sing at about 04.30. Today, I noted (above the din of a neighbor's air conditioning unit) the singing at approximately 4.15. I expect the singing to be earlier (despite the presence of waning darkness and clear stars still visible in the sky) in the morning until the summer equinox.
Time for breakfast!
~~~~~
21.23
This morning Dad and I attended Mass celebrated by Fr. Jock (of Johannesburg), served by Anu, and music ministry provided by Don.
Today Mom and I recycled clothing in Maureen's neighborhood, recycled some more, went for Mom's dental appointment, recycled, and then Mom went to Mass at 18.00.
We ate dinner, then went to Bernie B's talk on mediation. Quite informative. I never knew the differences between all the types of mitigation.
Labels: seasons

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home